||May 10, 2012
See: What is new in the version 8.x?
- Version 8.0 initial release.
||July 18, 2012
- Can finds objects automatically in one image or a series of
images. It can either find objects in the
active image or load an image or a series of images to find and count
the number of objects in them. Learn More.
||September 3, 2012
- New image filters: Morphological transformations are
useful for removing noise, isolate or join elements and find areas with
different intensity in an image. Learn More.
- Enhancements in the program interface
to make it more consistent and easy to use.
||November 9, 2012
- Array Analyzer: To analyze dot blots and other basic
arrays or whatever kind of images arranged in grids you have. Learn
- Improvements in the status bar
and in the conversion factor window.
||January 4, 2013
- Black and white images (1 bit color depth) now are saved correctly in all cases.
||April 24, 2013
- New Print Preview option to print a page that resembles closely what is seen on the screen.
- New copy option to copy not only the image but the measurements as well, as seen on the screen.
- Improved drawing of measurements on top of the image.